Think you’ve got what it takes to be a funny video star? Well the team at Australia’s Funniest Home Videos want to see what you’ve got! With amazing prizes on offer – you’d be mad not to send your funny video in.
Here are a few exclusive tips directly from the Australia’s Funniest Home Videos team about how to get your clip on TV:
- Make it original – over 10,000 entries are sent in each year and so the more unique your clip, the better! Try not to remake something you’ve already seen on the show – get creative! Here are some ideas if you haven’t managed to capture the perfect funny moment on film yet:
- Film yourself scaring a family member or friend.
- Show us your best and most original party trick.
- Pull a practical joke on someone.
- Send in an embarrassing karaoke moment.
- Avoid filming on a mobile phone wherever possible. Sometimes clips are hilarious, but if they’re filmed on a mobile the quality might not be good enough for the team to put it to air.
- If there is a lot of footage on what you send in, make sure to write a note to tell the team exactly where the funny bit is. They don’t want to miss it!
- Try not to edit your video too much. The team might need a bit of footage at the front and back of the clip for it to be long enough to put to air!
This is your chance to be seen on prime time national television and to win some amazing prizes, so be creative and most of all have fun because at Australia's Funniest Home Videos, the fun starts with you!